Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The start of the journey

First off--a little about me!  I'm Kristi, I'm 32 and in April of this year, my life changed.  In March I completed my first full marathon.  In April I got the news that I had broken my hip (femoral neck) again.  This had happened a few years ago and after MONTHS of being non weight bearing, it finally healed.  This time, they were suggesting surgery.  

Surgery was May 15, and as of today, July 28, I'm still in some pain when doing certain activities.  It is getting better slowly though!  This journey has brought me to Team Beachbody.  Running long distances will make you really focus on your nutrition. However, not being able to run long distances will make you gain weight and question everything you've known!  

This is just the beginning on my journey to find my fitness and nutrition happiness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment