Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Today's the DAY!!! Hopefully

So I have a dr.'s appt today that is a follow up from surgery. I'm SO hoping this is the LAST appt!  I'm hoping to be released to do everything.  Pain wise, I  can def. still feel it and there are things I cannot do.  

I found out one during one of the 21 Day Fix workouts.  Nothing like feeling like a total badass, and then just stopping at staring at the computer monitor wondering how exactly you're going to do THAT?!

As far as the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology--things are still plugging along. So far, I love it!  I don't feel like I'm being deprived of food, I like the food I can have and it's pushing me to try stuff that even I've never had before.  I can def. see this being more of a lifestyle change than I had originally anticipated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment